Monday, January 21, 2013

USA


In fashion  a returning topic are flags. Specially the USA stars and stripes and the British Union Jack (even for decor!!). So with the years they've become a must in everyone's closet. Here is mine!
Moreover I must say these pics remind me a little bit of the Coen Brothers' film Fargo (1996) because of the background, so scary!!! Nevertheless, it is a great film!


Un tema recurrente en la moda son las banderas. Especialmente las barras y estrellas americanas y la británica Union Jack, incluso también en la decoración. Por eso han  acabado convirtiéndose en un imprescindible. Este es el mío.
Más allá de eso tengo que decir que estas fotos me recuerdan a la peli de los hermanos Coen Fargo (1996) gracias al fondo, menudo miedo! En cualquier caso, es una grn película!

















jumper/ jersey.- Gant
shorts.- Levi's
booties/ botines.- minnetonka

14 comments:

  1. Que original el sweater.

    Un beso, Beatriz
    www.throughmycloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous pictures!! love your shorts and sweater!!
    mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  3. VEry nice pics, I like your boots. Great day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chulísimas las fotos!!!!!!!Y me encanta el jersey!!!!!!te keda genial!!

    besikoss!


    http://toneladasderopaynadakponerme.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! Love this style! There is Lana del Rey bad girl in it!

    xoxo

    Julia from aboyeur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Muy original el post!!! y el jersey super chulo!!! Bsss

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi dear, these photos look like part of a fashion campaign shoot for Free People or Wild Fox! The sweater is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cool. crave on your sweater

    http://puputnopitasari.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Uy me da frío sólo de verte en la nieve!! Por aquí en Madrid aún no nos ha caído una buena nevada, y eso que para hoy la anunciaban. Un beso guapetona.

    http://merysintacones.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing outfit, love your sweater! I really like your blog by the way, followed you on bloglovin, maybe follow me back?
    kisses and have a nice day,

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your look…love the poses………. ;love the colors……. they work for you soooo well……
    You’re so chic! So pretty…and you have such a great sense of style.
    Love your legs in the tights… …… and the shorts
    You match perfectly…everything you wear…… you certainly make a super statement..... and your hair is so gorgeous, my hair is long as well, but you wear yours sooooo hip!
    I grew up in tights, being in ballet for 13 years. In fact, mom raised me rather androgynously, so I also wore tights under big sweaters and hip length tunics and such around the house growing up. Your lovely look reminds me of all those days….epsecially when the delivery man would come and I’d meet him at the door and he’s refer to me as Miss……
    Oh, by the way, I’m a guy…and I love fashion as much as I love dance.
    I traveled in Europe this past fall studying dance (ballet)
    It looks like you have the same affinity for tights as I have…..

    I’ve been raving to my new friends about how much I love the tights/shorts look, so they encouraged me to try it myself…
    and I have in a big way,….. denim cutoffs, high waisted shorts, even a romper…….
    I will following your blog religiously….. thanks for sharing your lovely taste and your beauty

    ReplyDelete