Thursday, April 11, 2013

Aquamarine



Here we go with a lovely spring dress thanks to TitisClothing, isn't it lovely??? As you may know right now I am under a spring explosion hehe so cannot help myself of dressing with pastel and bright colours!! I'm in such a great mood!
This dress is perfect for this season, I combined it on a Preppy way let's say because I was going to quite a formal brunch... so I decided to wear it with a Chanel type blazer and a lovely headband from Secretos de Alcoba. I really love the result!
I must say the day was quite windy soo I had some trouble with my dress hehe,,but nothing too serious!
And what do you think about the shoes!!!! yay or nay?? My boyfriend really hates them...they remind him of a nurse...but I find them soooo nice and they just combine with everything, I am afraid he will see them around for a long time....

For my spanish readers remember you can still participate at my 3 FOOLARDS giveaway by cliking here. For my international readers... don't worry! I promise you will have a surprise next week!
xxx



Hoy empezamos el día con un vestido de primaveral precioso gracias a TitisClothing, ¿no es una monada? Como ya sabéis en este momento estoy en explosión primaveral jeje así que no puedo evitar vestirme con colores pastel y brillantes! Estoy de super positiva con este clima!
Este vestido es perfecto para esta época   yo lo he combinado dándole un estilo preppy, ya que iba a un brunch bastante formal ... así que decidí llevarlo con una chaqueta tipo Chanel y una diadema preciosa de Secretos de Alcoba. Me encanta el resultado!
Debo decir que hacia mucho viento ese día, así que tuve algunos problemas con mi vestido jeje, pero nada grave!
¿Y que os parecen los zapatos!! yay or nay? Mi novio realmente los odia ... le recuerdan a los de una enfermera ... pero a mi me encantan y  ademas combinan con todo, me temo que los tendrá que soportar una larga temporada ....

Para mis seguidores españoles acordaros  que todavía podéis participar en el sorteo de 3 FOOLARDS clikando aquí. Para mis lectores internacionales ... no os preocupéis  Prometo que haceros una sorpresa la próxima semana!
xxx














I was wearing:
Dress/vestido.- Titisclothing (here)
Blazer/chaqueta.- Zara
belt/cinturon.- my mom's vintage
heels/zapatos.- h and m (here)
Headpiece/diadema.- Secretos de alcoba

22 comments:

  1. windy but nice pictures, and also nice outfit, I like blue and you're look good in this colour:) muy guapa:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que outfit más maravilloso...el vestido es una auténtica monada y la chaqueta le queda genial!Beso
    http://tastingmoments.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful, the colour of your dress is so pretty! :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely dress and jacket too!


    http://lowbudget-lowcost.blogspot.it/2013/04/my-varsity-jacket.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! Love the Outffit ,the Hairband ,the Pictures ... perfect Post!

    kisses :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress looks beautiful on you!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Que bonito el vestido. Estás super elegante.

    pupifashionblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit! Beautiful jacket!
    I follow you in GFC and Bloglovin now!
    Now it's your turn.

    Good luck,
    http://vgolove1.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your style!!!! looking pretty there :) just followed :D If you dont mind, check out my blog www.beautydosage.com and follow back through GFC and blog lovin' :) It would mean alot!

    ReplyDelete
  10. me encanta el vestido! muy guapa!


    Besitos

    ReplyDelete
  11. me encanta el look, es vestido es precioso!!
    BESOS :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. que vestido mas bonito!

    http://keepcalmandwearredlipstick.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice outfit. I like that colors. Great day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful dress. love your photos withe wind effect <3

    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hola! Acabo de conocer tu blog y me encantan tus looks. El vestido es precioso.
    Pasate por mi blog y si te gusta, que te parece si nos seguimos...
    Un beso

    ReplyDelete
  16. uauu
    Amei o resultado ficou super lindo
    :D
    sabrina
    sabrinizza.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. que bonito todo, el anillo, la chaqueta, el vestido azul ! me gusta !

    ReplyDelete
  18. Me encanta la chaqueta tipo chanel, que raro que no la haya visto yo en zara :(

    http://perlasycoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete