Thursday, September 19, 2013

Royalty Art Leggins



Good morning world!! Today I am super excited as I will probably bring something special home... kgfkjjhkjhg sooo excited as soon as I have got it I will let you know!! :) :)
I am showing you my new leggins from Impossible Demand, the name already gives you some hints.. I got this Royalty Art Leggins as I found them spectacular, but just check their web for original and crazy leggins, difficult to choose believe me!!

Remember to keep participating on my giveaway to renew your wardrobe with ZLZ by clicking here!!

Buenos días mundo!! Hoy estoy super emocionada porque seguramente hoy traeré una cosa especial a casa... hjfgjfhkjfk que nervioooos nada más tenerlo os lo haré saber!! :) :)
Hoy os enseño mis nuevos leggins de Impossible Demand, el nombre habla por si solo... Escogí estos Royalty Art Leggins ya que me parecen espectaculares, pero os invito a pasaros por su web para ver leggins super locos y originales, es muy difícil escoger creedme!!

Acordaos de seguir participando en mi sorteo para renovar vuestro armario con ZLZ clickando aquí!!










I was wearing:
Blazer/Americana.- Zara (similar here)
Shirt/Blusa.- Zara (similar here)
Leggins.- Impossible Demand (here)
Heels/Tacones.- Zara (similar here)

P.S. don't forget to check out latest Romwomen promotion, it will be active until the end of the week!



3 comments:

  1. Me encanta tu look estas preciosa,
    www.fashionismylifeestefania.blogspot.com
    FACEBOOK
    BLOGOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool leggings! You look great :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Estás guapísima !! muy originales los leggins !!
    Un besazo
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/6632417/ma-petite-by-ana

    ReplyDelete