Thursday, December 5, 2013

Girly on Thursday



New month, new items!! Today let me explain you item by item as I am wearing almost all new :)
I got this zip shift dress from the australian brand Mombasarose which I adore. Firstly I wanted to take it with me to Maldives and used it there (as it was so colorful) but then I decided that it was also  good idea as a winter look and this is the result! Don't you adore the zippers and the shape? It's just so original!

I have achieved this superstar look also thanks to my new Nicole Richie inspired sunglasses (hehehe) from Zero UV, don't you just love them? I love "star" sunglasses like the ones from Zero UV they make me feel so interesting hahahah
Finally I was wearing my moustache watch from Bornprettystore, which I have recently showed you, but today I go with some more quality pics where you can see the funny moustache on it :) There are many colors but black was just perfect for this outfit. You can find it here for a very reduced price, will you wear it? Look below for a special discount coupon! :)

Nuevo mes , nuevas adquisiciones! Hoy os voy a explicar  articulo por articulo lo que llevo ya que casi todo es nuevo :)
Primero mi super vestido con cremalleras y corte regular de la marca australiana Mombasarose que me encanta. Primero me lo quise llevar a Maldivas ( ya que tiene mucho color ), pero luego decidí que era también buena idea usarlo con un outfit de invierno y aquí tenéis el resultado ! No os encantan las cremalleras y la forma del vestido? Es tan original!

He  logrado este aspecto de "star" gracias a mis nuevas gafas de sol inspiradas en Nicole Richie de Zero UV, no os encantan? Me encantan las gafas de sol tipo "famosa" como las de Zero UV que me dan un aire tan interesante hahahah
Finalmente llevo mi reloj moustache de Bornprettystore , que os enseñé hace poco, pero hoy os traigo algunas fotos más nítidas , donde se se ven los detalles :) Hay muchos más colores pero el negro era simplemente perfecto para este outfit. Lo podéis encontrar aquí a un precio super bueno , os lo pondríais? Más abajo encontrareis un cupón de descuento! :)








Want a moustache watch like mine? Lucky you!! you can have a discount using my coupon MERCEDS10 when buying any of the items you like from Bornprettystore! What are you waiting for?



I was wearing:
Dress/Vestido.- Mombasarose (here)
Faux fur/Chaqueta pelo.- Lookbookstore (here)
Watch/Reloj.- Bornprettystore (here)
Sunglasses/gafas de sol.- Zero UV (here)






4 comments:

  1. You look so great with that dress, love it!

    http://justsem.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Las gafas son muy femeninas, preciosas! El colorido del vestido nos encanta!!!

    http://inatrendytown.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete