Wednesday, February 5, 2014

City lifestyle


Quick post today from Barcelona wearing a nearly complete Zara outfit and my new Persunmall zip bag which I already showed you in my last post!
And tomorrow I am leaving back to Bologna, what a short stay :(
xxx

Un post rápido para hoy desde Barcelona llevando un outfit con casi todas las prendas de Zara y mi nuevo bolso con cremalleras de Persunmall, que ya os enseñé en mi ultimo post!
Y mañana ya me vuelvo para Bologna, que viaje tan corto :(
xxx
















I was wearing:
Skirt/falda.- Zara
Jumper/jerey.- Zara
Coat/Abrigo.- Zara
Boots/botas.- Mango
Bag/bolso.- Persunmall (here)

7 comments:

  1. Me encantan el abrigo y las botas!
    http://trendenciesblog.wordpress.com
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11447055/trendencies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful coat, I love the colours! Great look :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic outfit dear! ;)
    I love the bag, I have one similar form chicwish! ;)

    Tic-Tac Living - OASAP International Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice sweater & bag! xx
    www.blondebutterflies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete