Saturday, March 1, 2014

Black Saturday




Black Saturday! Have you ever heard it?? I guess we are more used to Black Friday hehe but now is time for a Black Saturday.. as I normally cannot post the outfit I am wearing on the same day but that of the previous day.. that's why I am a little bit delayed...
I am showing you a more formal outfit, the outfit I wore for an important meeting in Milano. Due to popular request (really my sister..) asking me to show ideas about how to create a more formal outfit, I have decided to post this one :)
Although I have to show a formal look many times, I always want to keep my personal touch. That's why here you can find a very formal outfit but with my print.. like this gorgeous rivet embellished jumper which is soo Matrix and which I adore hehe I got it from Dress Lily :) It is so original and it's not as boring as a normal black jumper :)
Moreover I got my always loved Zara pants, and my WholeSale Celeb Mirrored Clubmaster shades to give me a more sophisticated and mystical look hehehe
Hope you have liked this formal look!
Enjoy your weekend!!


Black Saturday! ¿A que no lo habías oído ? Estamos más acostumbrados a el Back Friday  jeje pero ahora es hora del Black Saturday.. ya que normalmente no puedo publicar el outfit que llevo en el mismo día, normalmente siempre publico el del día anterior .. voy siempre con un poco de retraso ...
Hoy os enseño un outfit más formal , el conjunto que llevé para una importante reunión en Milano . Debido a petición popular (en realidad mi hermana ..) en que se  me pedía  mostrar ideas sobre cómo crear un outfit  más formal ,  por eso he decidido publicar este :)
Aunque muchas veces tengo que vestirme de manera más formal por trabajo, siempre intento mantener mi toque personal. Es por eso que aquí  os encontráis con un outfit muy formal pero con mi huella .. como este  precioso jersey con tachuelas tan Matrix, y que  me encanta jeje  es de Dress Lily :) Es tan original y para nada es el típico jersey negro aburrido :)
Además llevo mis super pantalones de Zara , y mis gafas de sol Clubmaster de WholeSale Celb Shades que me dan un toque  más sofisticado y místico  hehehe
Espero que os haya gustado este outfit formal !
Disfrutad del fin de semana!!!










I was wearing:
Jumper/jersey.- Dress Lily
Pants/Pantalones.- Zara
Coat/Abrigo.- Vintage
Heels/Tacones.- Bimba y Lola
Shades/Gafas de sol.- Wholesale Celeb Shades

2 comments: