Monday, March 10, 2014

Silver line



Monday again! After a super weekend where I have partied, I have taken lots of pics, I've been to a vintage market... what else could I ask???
I love when day get brighter and longer and although it's still not really warm you feel like spring is almost here and you feel sooo energic!!
This weekend I have done lots and lots of different things, so I have used lots and lots of different outfits :)
First one? This futuristic outfit which I love, in blue, white and black tones! I am wearing my new Holograpich silver and white sweatshirt which I adore. I have seen or you either hate it or love, and I really love it! I love so much the hollow elbows and the silver stripe, really futuristic hehehe. You can find this super piece at Romwe!
And what about my super round ZeroUV sunglasses? These ones are the new version from John Lennon's glasses, don't you think? haha they are gorgeous :)

By the way, yesterday I started a giveaway were you can win 6 pairs of Silver Aviator sunglasses, you have time until Friday, and can join here!
xxx
Otra vez Lunes! Después de un  super fin de semana en el que he salido de fiesta, he hecho un montón de fotos , he ido a un mercadillo vintage ... ¿qué más puedo pedir ? ? ?
Me encanta cuando los días tienen más luz y son más largos y aunque todavía no hace mucho calor ya siento que la primavera está casi aquí y estoy llena de energía !
Este fin de semana he hecho un montón y un montón de cosas diferentes, así que he utilizado muchos y muchos outfits diferentes :)
el primero ? Este outfit futurista que me encanta, en tonos azules , blancos y negros! Con mi nueva sudadera de rejilla y con una linea plateada que me encanta. Ya he comprobado que esta sudadera o te gusta o la odias y a mi me encanta! Me encanta la red de los codos y sobre todo la franja plateada , muy futurista hehehe . Podéis encontrar esta sudadera en Romwe !
Y ¿qué os parecen mis súper gafas redondas de  ZeroUV ? Son la nueva versión de las gafas de John Lennon , ¿verdad ? haha son preciosas :)

Por cierto, ayer empecé un sorteo donde podéis ganar 6 pares de gafas de sol tipo aviador de color plata , tenéis tiempo hasta el viernes , y apuntaos aquí!
xxx









I was wearing:
Sweatshirt/Sudadera.- Romwe (here)
Skirt/Falda.- Zara
Boots/Botas.- Mango
Sunnies/gafas de sol.- Zero UV (here)
Bag/Bolso.- Uterque
Coat/Abrigo.- Mango




5 comments:

  1. Me encantan la falda y la sudadera! Las botas perfectas!
    http://trendenciesblog.wordpress.com
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11447055

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable! Fabulous skirt and boots!

    http://www.MARTASFASHIONDIARY.com/
    http://www.MARTASFASHIONDIARY.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que preciosidad de faldita. Estás guapísima.

    Un besito!
    http://essenceofelectricsbubbles.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. que wapisimaa me encanat la sudadera u la faldita!
    un besazo preciosa!
    Visit my blog: Tu Nuevo Look
    Follow me Facebook Tunuevolook

    ReplyDelete